- We reserve the right to amend the initial estimate given over the telephone, should the description differ when we visit the property on site or if client’s original requirements change.
Payment for the services provided by us is as follows:
- Cash payment
- Bank transfer payment 24 hours before the service starts
I. Cash payments
- I. 1. Cash payment is arranged after completion of the work and upon inspection by you or person in charge, directly to the company team on site. By making a payment YOU AGREE that the services were performed to your satisfaction and that there are NO DAMAGES and you have NO COMPLAINTS or ISSUES!
- I. 2. In cases where the cash payment is not received, such is due within 3 working days following completion of the work. All bank information will be provided by our company.
II. Bank transfer payments
- II. 1. Bank transfer payments are accepted 24 hours prior the service. Bank transfer proof to be emailed the day before, otherwise our company holds the right to cancel the service.
- II. 2. Bank transfer payments from corporate customers is required within a period of 1 month (30 days) upon completion of the requested work.
- II. 3. Services for and above the cost of £500.00 are secured with a deposit of 50% of the total service value, payable 24 hours in advance.
When booking the service and giving permission to our company to organize it, the customer agrees to pay the full amount of the agreed price. If the customer does not pay this amount, pursuant to Clause 5 on a voluntary basis or on request from our company, we reserve the right to:
- 1 Take legal action to pursue the customer for the amount due
- 2 Publish the name of the customer as a Bad Debtor in the local newspaper and other media if the amount has not been paid within the rational terms given.
- 3 Report the customer as a Bad Debtor to the relevant financial institutions in the UK
Upon the act of arranging a booking for any type of service, you confirm that you have read and agreed with the company Payment terms and conditions, as well as the general Terms and conditions.
- The Client can cancel or reschedule the scheduled service by giving us at least a 48h notice. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result with a 50GBP non-refundable fee.
- The Client may terminate a regular cleaning service (rather than just cancel one week’s appointment) by giving at least one full week notice prior to the cleaning service in writing via e-mail, giving reason and specifying the last cleaning date.
- The Client must pay the full price of a cleaning visit if the regular cleaning service is cancelled or rescheduled without 48h notice or is terminated less than one week before the agreed start of the visit.
- The Client can reschedule or cancel the appointment over the phone or by e-mail.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives.
- The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is conducted. Failure to provide these is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The Client is requested to arrange a suitable parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses if applicable.
- The Company and the individual cleaners hold Public Liability Insurance
- Claims can be covered by the Company and/or its operatives insurance, only if the damage/breakages are reported within 24hours of the cleaning service visit.
- The Company reserves any right to refuse disclosure of confidential company documents.
- No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been carried out.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services.
- The Client must be present at all time during the recovery clean.
- The Company reserves the right to only offer one recovery clean per service.
- While our operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed.
- The Company may require entry to the location of the claim within 24 hours to correct the problem.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item’s present actual cash value toward a like replacement. This liability applies only once the payment for the service has been received in full.
- The Company shall not be liable for any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at the Client’s premises during the cleaning visit. The cleaners cannot be relied on to grant access to the property to any third parties.
- Items excluded from the cleaning company’s liability include: cash, jewellery, art, antiques and items of sentimental value. Refund for for items of sentimental/personal value will be made only at its current cash value.
- The Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- The Company shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
- We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
- Freezers must be defrosted in advance. As the time-scales for defrosting will not enable us to thoroughly clean it.
- We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning service when furniture or people are still present in the property at the time of the cleaning.
- Carpet Cleaning booked along with End of Tenancy Cleaning is not part of the 48 hours guarantee that applies for End of Tenancy Cleaning.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
- The Company is not liable for any wear or discolouration of fabric that becomes more notable once dirt is removed.
- We are not liable for any damages caused by faulty products/equipment provided by the customer.
- For all services other than End of Tenancy Cleaning we shall not be liable for completing jobs that are not listed on the customer’s task list.
- The Company shall not guarantee After Builders Cleaning service when building work has not finished and there still are people present on site.
Special Offer Conditions
- Promotional offers cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offers do not apply for minimum charges.
- Promotional offers are subject to availability and usually apply for specific days, time slots and areas.
- By providing your email address and phone number to our operators you agree to receive our promotional newsletters and text messages.